Monday, February 20, 2012

Why I Changed the Title to Ray7Live!


What Is Search Engine Optimization / SEO

Very clever. To achieve SEO, one bought a .com domain and created a site with an almost identical title that I had had. The purpose is to piggyback my website which gets pretty good traffic, so that they will have more exposure in the search results.

I neither want to mention the site nor compete with it. It's not worth it. I'll just think of it as a lesson from the Lord (Job 1:6-12; Matthew 16:23;Matthew 4:1).

Ray7Live! is a kind of offshoot of my original site "Rayの元気が出る英会話7" which is for Japanese or Japanese-speaking people who are learning to speak English. I didn't want to use the title "Ray7" for this volunteer activity because it had my name in it. For the time being, however, I have no better idea. Please bear with me for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment